Download these precautions as a printable PDF document.
Our COVID-19 Precautions as we approach the Governments phase 3 plan. While we continue to follow Government guidance on when our site can reopen. We are hoping to open our doors to you again from 4th July 2020. Our team have been working hard to enable us to safely open and welcome you back. But to achieve this we have had to introduce some temporary measures.
- Drive through check in.
- Limited facilities are open at this time. This includes the toilets.
- No social gatherings in groups above the current government guidance and only the registered guests allowed on site (i.e. day guests/visitors are not allowed.)
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at key locations.
- Social distancing to be maintained at all times with other campers, Well-I-Hole Farm team members, tradesmen and members of the public.
- Service points will be open (Elsan, chemical toilet /grey waste) – please follow hand washing guidance when using these high use areas.
- Children under 16 must be supervised at all times.
- No Loose pets allowed.
Prior to arrival:
- Book your stay with us in advance. Telephone 01457600208
- Pack essential shopping items such as soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, hand sanitiser from your home supplies.
- Remain in your car to be attended by staff at our drive through check in.
- Limited facility blocks are open at this time. This includes the toilets.
- You will be shown to your pitch which are spaced to allow for current social distancing advice.
- Maximum of 1 guest at a time in reception at a time.
- If you wish to purchase from the onsite shop then a member of staff will collect these items for you. There is currently no browsing allowed. Orders will be delivered to your accommodation.
If at any point you begin to feel unwell or display symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit any of our public access spaces. If safe to do so, please return home. If you must remain in your caravan/tent, please contact management by telephone 01457600208 so that we are aware of your status.
This guidance is a temporary additional to our site rules and we will amend and lighten these restrictions as and when it is safe to do so. Please be aware that if you breach the guidance above, you will be asked to leave the campsite and not permitted to return until restrictions are eased.